D I S C L A I M E R
I'm NOT affiliated in any way with Taobao company, neither with the sellers/shops I link in my posts. I do not support sponsored reviews.
I am NOT payed by Taobao's sellers for running this blog: I do it as hobby, and also for help people buying from Taobao (see FAQ and Dictionary pages).

Site closed & transferred! Please read!

The site will move to Tumblr at this address: TaobaoPlusKawaii.tumblr.com.
Most posts will be transferred to the new address, included pages like dictionary and shops list.
Please update your bookmark~♥

Thursday 4 June 2015

CHIFFON OLD SCHOOL LOLITA JSK PRINCESS LACY DRESS BOWS AP-REPLICA



« LINK TO THIS ITEM »

Price: 249 CNY / $ 41 / € 36

Sizes: S~XXL (bust range 80~108cm, length 82~93cm)

Colors: 2 (Wine Red, Navy Blue)

No comments:

Post a Comment

English or Italian only please! Read the FAQs before asking, thank you.